Happy Leap Year! I love that every four years we get an extra day to add to the calendar. It’s like an extra day to accomplish the things that seem to get put off year after year. Enjoy your leap day. And if you happen to have a Leap Day Birthday – a very happy birthday to you!
- 8 Ways to Pray During Sermon Prep – A helpful post for anyone who gets the privilege of publicly teaching on God’s Word. Contains specific ways to pray as you prepare your heart, your mind, and your words to be used as an instrument in God’s hands.
- The Santorum Predicament: A Sign of the Times – Although we are all taught to avoid discussion of politics, it is a great arena to use as a cultural lens. In this post, Al Mohler discusses the challenges with Rick Santorum’s candidacy – and what it says about modern-day America.
- Forty-Year Old Light – John Piper reflects on J.I. Packer’s useful instruction on the book of John and gives us a tool to navigate the tension those of a Muslim background may experience when they hear the phrase “Son of God.”
- What is “Secret Church?” – Learn more about what Secret Church is and how you can participate.
- Don’t Underestimate the Power of Your Testimony – The title kind of says it all, but you should read the post for encouragement on why this is important.