Author’s Note – I’m planning to move Bits & Pieces to an early morning posting, rather than mid-afternoon. So in the future, look for these posts first thing in the day. Thank you!
- Confession - A favorite preacher of mine shares a heart-felt confession and provides a reminder for us all of the importance of prayer and worship in our lives.
- Christianity Without Discipleship – Dietrich Bonhoeffer on what a discipleship-less faith really means.
- The Biblical Definition of Worship – Watch this video for a biblical definition of worship by Doug Wilson, and an explanation of why “praise” is not synonymous with worship.
- Discerning the Conversion of a Child – Brian Croft tackles a tough question and gives us 5 things to consider (H/T).
- How My Dad Made a Difference – In honor of my dad’s birthday, I’m sharing a post I wrote about him and how he made a difference in not only my life, but so many others.